Labels

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Little Things . . .

My last post was about writing and challenging everyone to get out and write to help clear the mind. I took this as a challenge and am currently on page 5 of my short story. They story I am writing is definitely bizarre but writing it has made me very happy, when I am writing down my thoughts and forming stories that is my only focus and the rest follows. The only time I feel sad is when I am at a stopping point and don't have enough time in the day to just write more.


Today I am going opposite, I am recommending a movie night. Get together with a friend, family member or your partner in crime, grab some candy and popcorn and settled down for a nice movie, or any movie for that fact! Sometimes we forget about the little things in life that we enjoy, like watching a movie, tonight it's time to enjoy! I would love to see your posts on what movie you decided to watch!


Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment