Labels

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day 15 Results and Today's Post on Writing




First things first, the final day 15 results! So for the last day I decided that I was going to make a list of everything that I was grateful for to cheer me up. It turns out that when I actually think about all the little things I realize that I have so much to be grateful for! This made me so happy knowing that through it all I still have a pretty damn good life.

Now for today's post;
Writing to calm anxiety and stress I decided to make this post on writing for a few reasons;
1. When I am writing I get lost into my own world, the stress seems to disappear.
2. Writing is a great way to vent. You can keep a journal and write down all of your frustrations then you can recycle that piece of paper and literally 'throw your stress away'
3. Writing helps me focus on one thing, the story. This helps clear my mind and helps me to have a better day. Sometimes I write non fiction and other times fiction. I am hoping to branch out and get into more fantasy.

I challenge all of you to go and write, the possibilities are endless and you can write down whatever you want. There are some writing contests that are going on write now, submit your entry and good luck! If you want more info or to leave a comment please feel free to do so!


And remember have a great day today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment