Labels

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 14 Results

Day 14 Results:

Breathing

All day I was focused on my deep breathing. I have read articles that state breathing helps reduce stress and calm the mind. I wanted to try this for myself. Several times throughout the day as I was feeling overwhelmed I stopped to take a deep breathe. I would breath in through my nose and out through my mouth. And repeat. For me this helped me temporarily clear my mind and focus only on my breathing. In that moment my stress was gone. The stress came back, as it always does, shortly after. I found that for me the breathing feels good and calms me. I plan to use this in the future when I need just a moment to chill.

The Last Day: In the spirit of Thanksgiving I would like to make day 15 my day of gratitude. Today when I start to feel stressed or overwhelmed I am going to make a list of everything that I am grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment