Labels

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Expressing Myself



Over the weekend I heard some comments about "depressed people" and how they just make this up for attention. Maybe there are some people who do but for those who do have it, this is something that is hard to hear. I wish more than anything I could control my emotions and mind 100 percent of the time, but I simply cannot. Yesterday and today have been difficult for me. I woke up yesterday feeling fine but halfway through the day I started to feel anxious. My stomach started hurting, my mind started to run and I was having a hard time focusing on the day. I was able to go home, rest up and relax a little with some love from my husband, TV and some MJ. For those of you just tuning in please go see my other blogs about things I do to try and help myself have a better day. In doing those things I was able to relax a bit and get some much needed rest. Today however, I woke up anxious, my mind was running at 6AM and there was nothing that I could do to change this. I did not want to wake up and get moving for the day but I didn’t have much of a choice. I am feeling nervous, anxious and judgmental. This is not who I am, I feel like a different person. When I feel down I just want to ignore everyone and everything. I don’t feel like talking and don’t feel like doing much of anything at all. I hate this feeling but this is sometimes a feeling that is out of my control. So the question is how to get through a day of this. I am not exactly sure of the answer yet. Today's post is not what I am going to do to try and ease my mind. Today's post is just me expressing myself. Surprisingly enough writing these posts helps me focus which calms my mind. I am not alone and hopefully those of you who struggle with me are not struggling today. If you are struggling please please try and have a better day go read some of my posts on what to do to ease your mind and try something new. Who knows you may find a new hobby or even better a new way to relax your mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment