Labels

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2016




As 2016 approaches everyone will be deciding what goals or 'New Years Resolutions' they want to work on in the new year. I have decided that I am going to keep my goals as simple as possible. I am going to work on me and nothing else. Specifically, my mental health and trying to eliminate the number of bad days throughout the year. I know that there is no sure way to fix anything and everything all at once so this will be a work in progress. Here is where I am going to start. Self Love, I am going to focus more on loving myself and being who I am 24-7, this means I am going to say what I want when I want, for the most part obviously keeping it professional when need be. I am going to be more active than I was this past year. I enjoy hiking and biking so time to do more of it. I am going to drink more water, mostly this will help with me get healthier but in turn that will help me mentally. I am going to do things that I love a lot more which includes but not limited to the following;

Play video games
Read
Write
Sing
Hike
Bike
Walk and talk


I hope that you all have a great and happy new year! I would love to hear what your goals will be! Message me or feel free to post on my blog/wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment