Labels

Monday, November 23, 2015

Results days 10, 1 & 12




Day 10, 11 and 12:

Staying calm and thinking positively

With everything that goes on in life it is easy to get caught up in all the small issues. It seems like your mind can't stop running and just keeps going in circles inside your head. Staying calm and thinking positively is not easy to do when your mind is unsettled. So how do you do it? I spent all weekend trying to remind myself that I have so much good in my life but for some reason I was not able to shut off my mind. I had to have help with this one. My husband was right by my side all weekend. Each time that I felt down he reminded me of all the good we have in our life and how no matter what we have each other. I know that we are committed to one another but it still helps to hear him remind me. He was a big part in us having a great weekend. Sometimes as hard as it is, asking for help is the best answer. A good support system even if it is just at home does good.

Again - not a doctor but this is just what helps me get buy.

Today's challenge Day 13 will be listening to music to alter my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment