Labels

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sex and Stress

I have noticed that when I am feeling down I don’t want to do much of anything. I just want the day to be over with. So what can you do now? How about SEX?! When you are feeling down sex may be the last thing on your mind but it should be your first thing. Having (safe) sex helps reduce stress and anxiety. Sex is like exercising your mind, body and spirit and we all know that "exercising gives you endorphin's, endorphin's make you happy, happy people just don’t shoot their husbands" (The great Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde). I'm challenging you! The next time you are feeling down practice safe sex! Do it over and over again on a regular basis.

Still not convinced? Here are some additional benefits of having sex:

Boosts your immune system
Lowers blood pressure
Improves Sleep
Improved heart health
Puts you in a better mood
Reduces stress
Sex helps tone your body

Why wouldn’t you?!

*If you followed my earlier posts I have researched and tested the benefits of Marijuana to help when you are feeling stressed. If you are feeling a little overwhelmed today try all the above. Put on your favorite tunes to set the mood, take a hit and have sex. I can personally vow that this has helped reduce my stress immensely.

Please comment and/or send me your feedback I would love to hear your stories. Also if this worked for you, let's hear it!

Also, I am not a doctor again these are things that I have tested myself and feel that this has helped me. This blog is meant for responsible adults I am not encouraging teens to act upon this.


No comments:

Post a Comment