Labels

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Gratitude

This is an off topic for this blog but with all that is going on and all that I have been through I just had to post. Sometimes what you need is a friend. My husband has helped me get through each day with the support and love that I needed. He has been understanding and patient. We are the absolute best of friends and I love that I have the rest of our lives to spend with each other.

We started off young and unsure if this would work out but to our surprise it did! There has always been something special about him that draw me closer, I want to know everything that I can about this man. We have both grown together in the same direction. We both think alike and respect each other.

We have also NEVER gone to bed without kissing good night. Through it all we have had each other's back and this is what has helped me get through. When I am going through the darkest of times it is him that remembers to turn on the lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment