Labels

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Building Confidence

Image result for lipstick kissesStudies show that when you are feeling blue this can impact your confidence. I have personally experienced this and have found a way to cheer up. Have you ever bought a new pair of jeans that made your ass look incredible or a shirt that compliments your eyes? I know I have. I am proposing a FAKEOVER, this is not a makeover, you are beautiful just as you are but if you are in need of a confidence boost here are some ways to get it back.

Go buy or try on a new outfit. Take some selfies in the dressing room mirror and gain some confidence back. If you are not able to get a new outfit go for something a little less costly, such as a new shade of lipstick. Take off all your other make up, apply lipstick, smile and take a photo. My new shade is a bright red, I tried it out for a day and posted pictures to Facebook. I was surprised at all the likes that I got and this made me smile even more! You can try this method with a number of things, here are some more ideas.


Nail polish color change
A new bra and pantie set
New hair color - try pink, purple or blue, these are my personal favorites
New shoes, this can be as simple as sandals from the dollar store paired with some toe polish
and again TAKE PICTURES of what you decide to do, one good picture could change your day


This may not work every time and I am not suggesting that you spend rent on new clothes, keep it simple and smile. Again I am not a doctor this is just what works for me. I would love to hear what you decided to do and see your pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment