Labels

Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekend Results Day 3-5

Day 3 Results:

Compliment Someone

I gave a compliment to someone at work. This person has been so awesome and helps keep me motivated throughout the weeks. She loved the compliment and it made me feel better.

Day 4 Results:

Smile and Wave

We stayed in the house most of the day so there was not much opportunity again to do this but we checked the mail on Saturday and had a chance to smile and wave at our neighbors. This felt good and we got friendly responses back.

Day 5 Results:

Compliment Someone

I was feeling so down on Sunday and I decided to compliment my husband, he didn't even know it but just a small compliment to show I cared was all that I needed for me to feel better. I let him know how much I love him and need him around, he then spent the next 2 hours talking to me and made me feel so much better. Letting someone know you care is such a great feeling!

Next challenge - Day 6 - Motivate Someone Else

Today I am going to help motivate someone else who needs Motivation this Monday !


No comments:

Post a Comment