Labels

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 7 Results



Day 7 Results:

Positive Thinking

Yesterday, was a particularly hard day to think positive. As I tried to remember all that I am thankful for I realized that I have a great life. Even though it is hard at times, life is still beautiful. My husband was a big help as the night carried on and I began to think about everything that was stressing me. He quickly reminded me that I needed to be thinking positively and that everything will work out. This has been a difficult challenge when I am feeling down but I realize that it is worth it. When I think positive thoughts I actually feel better.

Day 8: Go for a walk. Today my goal is to go for a walk. Anytime I am feeling off or stressed I am going to go on a walk. This will help me exercise and get some fresh air. I will post results tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment